Moka Simplex Pro
Strength, speed, and value. That is what the Moka Simplex Pro offers in a greater combination than any other racer on the market. With a 4mm symmetrical two half body , you can spend more time racing and less time fixing. Have the confidence to push that left stick forward, because you know that the frame won’t break, MOKA SIMPLEX Pro use the best carbon in the market. (high density carbon)
This frame is a game changer not only in its form, but in its easy design and value. we know is not X frame but is the first Z frame in the world. rear motors are placed on top plate to receive clean airflow and maximize handling of your quad, not like other frame need to be longer to solve this problem.
center of gravity of Moka Simplex Pro stay in the middle even if you change battery position ( top or bottom)
because we want to protect all your electronics and keep center of gravity very low even if you add a Gopro camera or placing battery at top or bottom.
Go fast, crash, and go fast again. This frame was built by racers for racers, so enjoy!
- Frame195mm (diagonal motor to motor)
- Light weight 55g for carbon Foam version and 70g for T300 version
- Material: Carbon Foam and T300 both are 3K plain glossy carbon fiber and they are stiffer than any regular carbon,
- two symmetrical half body 4mm thickness
- support 4 and 5 inch prop
- camera protected in frame and adjustable
- Recommended Setup
- 2204 To 23xx size motors with M3 16x19mm mounting pattern
- 5” props and 4” props
- 3-4S power, 1000-1400mAh capacity batteries
- Tested Cameras: RunCam Micro ( only 19x19mm cameras)
- support all in one flight control like Kamikaz Pro and all flight control using square pattern 30.5×30.5mm and 20x20mm
- ESCs 20A To 30A