The Moka Berserker is designed specifically for freestyle. Its design features make it faster and more agile than most of the frames on the market, yet making no compromise for strength and durability.
- Place as much mass as possible close to the axes of roll and pitch rotation.
- Keep AUW “all up weight” low as possible while allowing for high power output.
- Different mounting options for the arms, allowing for the center of thrust to be placed at the center of gravity
Specification and Features:
- 5in frame weight is 125 grams ( with hardware)
- Ideal center of gravity location.
- Rigid Aluminium bracket system for arms configuration.
- Symmetric weight distribution front-rear and side-side.
- Super low top fuselage deck keeps mass as low as possible
- Durable robust design that is highly resilient to crashes.
- Frame size optimized for 2204 to 24xx motors paired with 5″ or 6″ props
- Different arm options: 6″ props 5″ props maybe 7″ in the future
- High quality twill weave 3K matt carbon fiber construction.
- High quality anodized aluminum (7075) frame brackets and standoffs.
- Arms are 4mm thickness.
Key features are:
Thick CF Arms 4mm and 1.5mm for bottom plate and top plate
16mm wide arms
4mm camera pod protection
Lower deck 20mm profile for strength
Innovative structural system and component layout.
M3x20mm aluminium fasteners to reduce weight.
Up to 60 degrees FPV camera tilt
Angle of both FPV and HD camera can be adjusted
3 experiences of flight with our innovative bracket system
Adjust your Moka Berserker as you like
with our smart bracket system
Fly like our Best Pilot GAB707
preorder price 86USD including shipping