MOKA TINY is one of the smallest 85mm brushless FPV quadcopter frame, designed to be safe indoor and outdoor proximity flier with support of wide variety of equipment and great mounting options.
- Integrated propeller and equipment protection.
- Ability to use 1104/5 motors.
- Supports 1935 props.
- Ability to use virtually any VTX and to mount it on top or bottom plate
- Ability to mount battery on top or bottom
- Many mounting holes which help to keep all wires together for the clean and beautiful build
- Mounting holes for popular flight controllers like Naze32, CC3D and other boards that use 20mm distance between holes, (Piko BLX Micro).
- 85mm motor to motor distance
- 3K Matte Carbon Fiber 1.5mm motors holding plat
- 3K Matte Carbon Fiber 1.5mm top plate
- Weight of two plates: 19g ( 25g with nylon standoff and 30g with aluminium standoff)
- Approximate AUW is 90g without battery
- Standoff M3x20mm
- 1104 or 1105B motors 6500KV on 3s or above.
- RX2535W propeller cut to 2″ or FuriousFPV 1935 quad propellers
- Little Bees BLheli-S 20A or XM10amp
- Piko BLX flight controller or Flight controller of your choice (naze32)
- FX797T or TX02 AIO camera
- LemonRX DSM2/DSMX satellite depined or Frsky XSR (mounted on the top plate)
- 450mah to 610mah 3S battery with 35c to 65C discharge rating
Moka Tiny 3D Pod thingiverse Link
you can download Moka tiny 3D from thingiverse