Strength, speed, and value. That is what the Moka Simplex offers in a greater combination than any other racer on the market. With a 4mm symmetrical tow half body , you can spend more time racing and less time fixing. Have the confidence to push that left stick forward, because you know that the frame won’t break, MOKA SIMPLEX use the best carbon in the market. (high density carbon)
This frame is a game changer not only in its form, but in its easy design and value. we know is not X frame but is the first Z frame in the world. rear motors are placed on top plate to receive clean airflow and maximize handling of your quad, not like other frame need to be longer to solve this problem.
center of gravity of Moka Simplex stay in the middle even if you change battery position ( top or bottom)
because we want to protect all your electronics and keep center of gravity very low even if you add a Gopro camera or placing battery at top or bottom and you can expect builds to come in at about 284 to 340 grams. This ultimately depends on how clean your build is and the components you select.
Go fast, crash, and go fast again. This frame was built by racers for racers, so enjoy!
- Frame 215mm (diagonal motor to motor)
- Light weight 74g for carbon Foam and 96g for Both T300 and T700
UltraLight weight version is composed of Carbon fibre sandwich sheets with Rohacell core. Lightweight carbon fibre sandwich sheets manufactured out of HT-carbon fibre prepregs with a transparent epoxy matrix and a sandwich core of Airex® in press moulding. The 2 surfaces layers consist of 3k carbon twill weave They are orientated under 0°/90°. does not affect stiffness of your Moka Simplex but lightweight of this composite material increase significatively performance of your quadcopter.
- you have the choice to get our regular Material: Carbon T700 or T300 both are 3K plain glossy and frame weight is about 96g including all fasteners
- two symmetrical half body 4mm thickness
- support 4 and 5 inch prop
- camera protected in frame and adjustable
- can use Robocat canopy but only with 4 inch prop
- Vtx support offer great flexibility to avoid breaking antennas
- Recommended Setup
- 2204 To 22xx size motors with M3 16x19mm mounting pattern
- 5” props and 4” props
- 3-4S power, 1000-1400mAh capacity batteries
- Tested Cameras: RunCam Owl plus and Swift Cam, ( bracket camera included with frame)
- Naze32 or similar that use pattern square 30.5mm
- ESCs 20A To 30A ( DYS, Little Bee )